Friday, October 3, 2014

Mentors - be one and have one

We all have something to teach and something to learn.

Become a mentor - it is rewarding and fulfilling  - for both the mentor  and for the mentee (still find that a strange word). It doesn't take much; Share your  experiences, provide some tips and lend a helping hand.
My mentoring sessions make me realize how much I do know and how much I can help. Helping someone else kick start their journey makes me reflect on mine.

Find a mentor - you need it too. Entrepreneurs fly by the seat of our pants. We live, breathe and think about our business all the time.
My mentor helps me to step back and refocus on the outcomes and goals and to find ways to achieve them.

So become a mentor and find one for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment